With winter approaching, we are excited to announce our new promotion to be run in conjunction with the Jemena campaign.
Special Offer 1
Purchase a Braemar 4, 5, 6 or 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heater and get $300 cash back from Seeley International (+ $1,000 cash back from Jemena)
Special Offer 2
Purchase a Braemar 4, 5, 6 or 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heater AND Invertair add-on cooling together and get $600 cash back from Seeley International (+ $1,000 from Jemena)
Central Ducted Heating Systems
A ducted gas heating system includes a number of essential components:
- The heater itself
- Insulated ducts that carry air from and to the heater
- Vents (also known as grilles or registers) that spread air into individual rooms and return air to the heater
- A thermostat
Gas heaters work by passing cold air over a heat exchanger, which is warmed by gas combustion. The warmed air is then pushed through ducts into the home via a series of vents in the ceiling or floor.
A thermostat is installed in the main living area. This senses the air temperature inside the home and sends a signal to the heater to cycle on, or off, to maintain the desired temperature.
The products of combustion are all discharged safely outside the home, via a flue.
Why ducted gas heating?
In most areas, electricity costs are rising faster than gas, so natural gas heating offers a cost-effective alternative.
Find out how much you can save...
Plus it's kinder to the environment, as it produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions than most other forms of heating.
- Australian Gas Association research found that gas ducted central heating produced just one third of the emissions of heating produced by black coal-generated electricity. (Source: Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Natural Gas, Australian Gas Association, 2000).
- When it gets really cold outside, reverse cycle systems lose efficiency, while Braemar ducted gas systems keep your home as warm as you want it – no matter how cold it gets outdoors!
- Ducted gas heating provides instant warmth that won't dry out your eyes.
- Ducted gas heating heats your whole home – delivering lovely warm air through unobtrusive vents in the ceiling or floor.
- You get fingertip control – increasing or decreasing the temperature to suit you and your family.
The higher the star rating, the more efficient the heater. Ratings measure what percentage of gas used in the heating process is converted into heat. The higher the rating, the closer to 100% of the gas is being converted into heat.